Research work at the University ” Turan ” is carried out by the teaching staff, heads of structural divisions in accordance with long-term plans; doctoral students and undergraduates-in accordance with individual plans for their training; students – in the course of course, diploma projects, other educational and research works provided for by the university’s curricula, in student scientific circles and other organizations of student scientific creativity.
The main purpose of the scientific activity of the University is to organize and conduct fundamental, applied and exploratory research; to use the results obtained in the educational process; to conduct research and development for legal entities and individuals on the basis of civil law contracts.
The main tasks of the scientific activity of the University include:
RESEARCH WORK IS CARRIED OUT ON THE BASIS OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE FOLLOWING REGULATORY DOCUMENTS:
* Rules for accreditation of subjects of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities;
* regulations on the competition ” Best University Teacher»;
* regulations “On the Republican competition of R & D”.
RESEARCH WORK IS ALSO REGULATED BY THE DOCUMENTS DEVELOPED AT THE UNIVERSITY “TURAN”
* The Charter of the University;
* The regulation “On the research work of students of the University “Turan»;
* regulations on the competition “Best Scientist “of Turan»;
* The regulation “On the competition of research papers of students of the University “Turan»;
* personal R & D plans of the teaching staff;
* calendar of scientific events, thematic research plan and consolidated research plan;
* individual research plans for doctoral and master’s students.
Research work is evaluated according to such criteria as:
* amount of research grants;
* the number of published scientific articles, including those in journals with a non-zero impact factor;
* citation of scientific articles and monographs of the Faculty, the number of published scientific articles included in the Scopus, Web of Sciene databases;
* cooperation with international organizations and organizations of the CIS countries and the Republic of Kazakhstan;
* the number of doctoral and master’s students who defended their dissertations within the time limit set by individual plans;
* the number of students involved in R & D, the effectiveness of R & D.
Strategic goals and objectives of research work at “Turan” University.
Goal 1- Consolidation of the image of the university as the leader of innovative and entrepreneurial activity in the region
Task 1 – Formation and promotion of the image of the university as an innovator, of a teacher as a mentor-innovator, of a graduate as an entrepreneur with innovative thinking
Task 2 – Implementation of an open dialogue platform for interaction between university, business, government, and society
Task 3 – Justification of new challenges and promotion of new values of innovative and entrepreneurial development of the university
Goal 2 – Production and sale of scientific and innovative products in the conditions of the formation of the “innovation belt”
Task 1 – Formation of “growth points” of scientific and innovative activity of teaching staff and students
Task 2 – Provision of smart infrastructure and development of digital competencies of teaching staff
Task 3 – Search for alternative financial resources for the implementation of scientific and innovative potential
Goal 3 – Formation of innovative and entrepreneurial behavior and innovation culture
Task 1 – Creating an effective innovation climate for implementing the innovative potential of teaching staff and students
Task 2 – Stimulating active innovation activities of teaching staff and students