The Master’s program is aimed at preparing a new generation of leaders capable of ensuring sustainable development of the company in an innovative economy.
Master’s studies in the specialty “finance” will expand the horizon of opportunities and provide a chance to get an interesting and highly paid position.
Graduates with a master’s degree in finance specialize in accounting and financial matters, managing cash flows of companies in the real and financial sectors. Training in the Master’s program on this program provides the necessary knowledge and skills for the work of senior managers, and also qualifies for work in other areas of business in the field of financial management, banking business.
Master of Science in Finance is a necessary degree for accelerated advancement in the career ladder in finance.
7M04104 – Scientific and pedagogical direction
7M04111 – Profile direction
Features of the program
We create the best opportunities for our undergraduates:
- FINANCE specialty – is a full cycle of training:
Master’s program (professional, scientific and pedagogical directions) – Doctoral PhD
- Bloomberg laboratory in the educational process
provides access to financial business cases, financial information and tools that are widely used in the world financial markets
Bloomberg Terminal is a unique product of Bloomberg, which is available to the brokers of the Wall Street, and now also available to students and employees of Turan University
- Preparation of the master’s project for solving a real strategic task
- Preparation for professional certification of CFA and TOEFL / TOEIC language certification
- English and PRACTICE throughout the study period;
- the opportunity to successfully pass the TOEFL / TOEIC exams at Turan University
- Flexible approach to learning: the possibility of mastering individual modules and disciplines remotely
- Business-oriented program on finance, training in the most modern methods of financial and economic analysis: more than 20 elective courses
- Combining theoretical high-level courses and applied business disciplines in Kazakh, English and Russian
- Extensive attraction to teaching of Kazakhstan and foreign business and finance leaders
- You will be able to study in the atmosphere of business trainings and “business games”, engage in financial science
- You can go on foreign internships, as well as participate in academic exchange programs
- Financial support of partners: scholarship and grant programs from banks (SD Savings Bank JSC, Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, etc.
- Passage of internships and practices in the largest companies in the financial and real sector of the economy
- You will be able to REALIZE YOUR RIGHT TO BUSINESS at our school of entrepreneurship “Turan Entrepreneurship”
- You can be among our best alumni!!!
Actual and exclusive courses
- Project management
- Financial instruments and financial services
- English (certified course)
- World financial markets
- Strategic banking management
- Financial management (advanced course)
- Tax consulting
- Tax audit
- and others
- Association of Financiers of Kazakhstan
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Institute (USA)
- Chamber of Professional Accountants of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Association of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Kazakhstan
- Eurasian Institute of Certified and Public accountants
- Association of Triple Helix
- European Business Association of Kazakhstan (EUROBAK)
Leading technoparks and companies
- “SKOLKOVO” (Moscow, Russia)
- Almaty Tech Garden (PIT Alatau)
- ID-group International Entrepreneurship Academy
Within the framework of double-diploma and academic mobility programs students have the opportunity to study at the following partner universities:
- University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Moscow State University named after M. V. Lomonosov (Russia, Moscow),
- SolBridge International School of Business (South Korea),
- Economics University (Varna, Bulgaria).
- Šiauliai University (Lithuania)
- Graduate School of Management in Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- University of Kuala Lumpur (Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia)
- University of Central Bohemia (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Saint-Petersburg State Economic University (Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
- Institute of Economics and Anti-crisis Management (Moscow, Russia)
- Istanbul Arel University (Instanbul, Turkey)
- University of Pécs (Budapest, Hungary)
Career prospects (professions)
For graduates of the master’s degree doors are open to the sphere of financial management, they can find themselves in the positions of chief accountant, cash manager, department head or financial director.
Masters are not only suitable for managerial positions, they also have the appropriate qualifications for work as a specialist in management analysis. As a rule, those positions for which a master’s degree are required for employment are very highly paid.
Diploma in Finance specialty allows graduates to become successful businessmen, to make a career in private enterprises and organizations, banks, stock exchanges, financial and insurance companies, investment and pension funds, finance departments of akimats and treasuries, tax authorities.
Professionals in this field are designed to work with the financial component of the company’s long-term goals. Possible positions:
- Chief Accountant
- Credit manager
- Cash manager
- Risk Manager and Insurance Manager
- Manager of foreign economic banking operations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Financial Specialist
- Head of Department
Graduates of the specialty also successfully conduct their own BUSINESS
Career growth – financial director, company manager, independent financial adviser