- Issuing transcripts of the student’s application
- Receiving certificate from previous education institutions
- Enrolling in disciplines
- Receiving applications for: academic leave, deductions, transfer to other specialties and forms of study, change of personal data, etc.
- Taking orders of documents for a vacant state educational grant or the award of a presidential scholarship
- Taking of applications for participation in the competition of academic mobility programs; registration, registration, check-in and eviction of students from Home; receipt, reissue of ID cards, login password, Onay card
- Giving a deferment from the draft
- Referring students to study at the military department
- Providing advice on the on military legislation
It is possible to submit requests online.
Working hours: Monday through Friday, breaking free from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Phone: +7 (727) 260-40-19; +7 (727) 264-55-97