Places in the SR are allocated to those in need of housing (socially unprotected persons, persons from other regions of the republic of Kazakhstan and foreign citizens) for living during a designated academic period, excluding vacations.
When allocating places , the applications of the following categories of students are considered first of all:
- persons with disabilities, including people with disabilities of I and II categories;
- 1st and 2nd year students enrolled on a state educational grant;
- students from large families;
- 1st and 2nd year students who come from remote regions and districts (not applicable to holders of internal University grants for the full term of study);
- exchange students in the framework of academic mobility;
- students with good academic performance who take an active part in the social life of the University.