From June 15 to July 15 of this year, submit the required package of documents to the admissions office of the university.
- Application addressed to the rector
- A copy of the document on higher education (diplomas with attachments)
- Personal sheet of personnel records and a document confirming labor activity (for persons with work experience)
- A copy of the identity document
- Photos 3 × 4 (6 pieces).
- Medical certificate form 075-U, approved by order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 “On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of healthcare organizations” (registered in the Register of State Registration of Normative Legal Acts under No. 6697) (hereinafter – Order No. 907);
- A copy of the international certificate confirming proficiency in a foreign language in accordance with the common European competences (standards) of proficiency in a foreign language (if any).
Together with copies of documents, their originals are submitted for verification. After verification, the originals are returned.
Persons who have received education documents in foreign educational organizations, for admission to the magistracy, must go through the procedure of recognition or nostrification of education documents. Higher education documents submitted in a foreign language must have a notarized translation into Kazakh / Russian.