If you plan to get a high-quality higher education in Kazakhstan, but do not speak Kazakh / Russian or do not speak Kazakh/Russian, we offer you to study at the Foundation department of Turan University.
The best faculty who speak foreign languages (English, Chinese, Turkish, etc.) work at the foundation department, who organize comfortable intensive immersion into the Kazakh/Russian cultural and linguistic environment.
The foundation department gives foreign citizens the opportunity to get a certificate from Turan University on taking language courses.
– Preparation of foreign students to study at the departments of the University of Turan.
– Preparation includes both language (from scratch), and subject-oriented training of foreign citizens in the necessary disciplines of their future specialty.
– As a rule, studying at the faculty is 9 months (one academic year).
– The number of hours of classroom lessons per week is 8 hours (16 credits per year), 4 hours (8 credits per year), 8-10 students from different countries study in the group.
– The faculty implements a variable learning model that defines flexible educational trajectories focused on the individual needs of students of the faculty.