In accordance with the order No. 199 dated May 05, 2023 from Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan Turan University announces a competition for grant funding from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the countries of Europe and Southeast Asia.
The deadline for accepting documents is up to 26.05.2023
The competition will take place on 30.05.2023
Requirements for students:
- 2nd-3rd year undergraduate students at the University of Turan, grant holders;
- Student grade point average (GPA) – 3.5 and above;
- speak English at the level of min. B2 (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 46);
- Absence of academic and financial debts, disciplinary sanctions;
- Non-academic activity while studying at the University of Turan (sports, volunteering, participation in student life);
Students who meet the above criteria must bring the completed application form, transcript, foreign language proficiency certificate / IELTS, TOEFL certificate, to the Department of International Cooperation, 707 room.
- Academic performance (transcript) for the entire period of study – 23.05.2023
- Determining the level of English proficiency.
You can confirm the level of proficiency in a foreign language in the following ways: a certificate of proficiency in a foreign language (IELTS, TOEFL), or a certificate of confirmation of the level of English upon writing a test.
- Interview in English/Kazakh/Russian on 30.05.2023 at 12.00.
+7 747 8357246