The Master’s program “Management of Documentation and Archives” is intended for:
– the acquisition of applied knowledge in matters of innovative archive management and digitization of documentation processes;
– training of managers in the field of document and archive management.
Academic degree: Master of Economics and Business
Full-time form of education
The languages of instruction are Kazakh, Russian.
Directions and terms of training:
– profile direction – 1 year
The Master’s program “Management of Documentation and Archives” is aimed at meeting the needs of society in comprehensively educated, intellectually developed managers in the field of document management, capable of successfully realizing managerial skills and abilities, and is associated with the introduction of new information technologies in the processing and storage of documented information.
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM
– Management of information and documentation of e-government
– Technologies for document management in organizations
– Digitization in the management of documentation and archives
– Management of multilevel information systems in documentation
– Quality management of archival documentation
– Document management and standardization