On 11/23/2022, a scientific and methodological seminar was held, organized by the Department of Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications, on the topic “Modern approaches to the use of information and communication technologies in the educational process of higher education”. With the involvement of experienced scientists on the use of IT in the educational process.
The seminar was also attended by:
- K.A. Alipbayev – PhD, Director of the Institute of Telecommunications and Space Engineering of the NAO AUES named after G. Daukeev;
- Kasymova D.T.-PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of “Information and Communication Technologies”, Academy of Logistics and Transport ;
- Mekebaev N.O. – PhD, Acting associate professor, Head of OP “Mathematics”, Kazakh National Women’s Pedagogical University;
- Sansyzbai K.M. – PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Department “Automation and Management”, Academy of Logistics and Transport;
- Komekbayev A.E. – Head of the Department of “Telecommunications and Innovative Technologies” of the NAO AUES named after G. Daukeev;
- Shermentayeva Zh.U. – Master’s degree, 3rd year doctoral student of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
Topical issues of the introduction of information technologies into the educational process of a higher school-university were discussed. The positive and negative factors of integration of educational systems in the process of informatization of education are considered.