Ermek Marzhikpayev headed the Ministry of Tourism and Sports of Kazakhstan. E. Marzhikpaev is a graduate of the Turan University, the educational program “Jurisprudence”
The appointment decree was published on the Akorda website on September 2, 2023.
“To appoint Ermek Boranbayevich Marzhikpayev as the Minister of Tourism and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, releasing him from his previous position,” the message says.
- He began his career in 1991 as a physical education teacher, boxing coach at school No. 29 in Astana;
- 1992-1993 – teacher of history at secondary school No. 7 in the village of Borovoe, Shchuchinsky district, Akmola region;
- 1993-1994 – director of MCHP “Shonai”;
- 1994-2008 – Director of Bereke-Burabai LLP;
- 2008-2012 – akim of the Arshaly district of the Akmola region;
- 2012-2013 – akim of the Zerenda district of the Akmola region;
- 2013-2014 – Deputy Akim of Akmola region;
- 2014-2015 – State Inspector of the Department of State Control and Organizational and Territorial Work of the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 2015-2019 – Akim of Kokshetau, Akmola region;
- In March 2019, he was appointed Akim of the Akmola region.
It should be noted that the Ministry of Tourism and Sports was formed after the reorganization of the Ministry of Culture and Sports.
Turan University is proud of the success of its graduates and wishes Ermek Marzhikpayev success in his career!