The Graduate School of Business is a young subdivision of the university.
The Graduate School of Business keeps track of the latest trends in all areas of business and education. Teachers and experts have enormous practical experience. Thus, training allows one to get the most up-to-date knowledge and skills, an individual approach, new useful and interesting contacts for the exchange of experience and the establishment of partnerships.
The Higher School of Business carries out educational activities for the implementation of undergraduate educational programs in English, postgraduate (MBA, EMBA and DBA) and additional business education, as well as language training.
The teaching staff is represented by prominent scientists, experienced teachers of higher education (professors, associate professors), and business trainers from among the top managers of large domestic and international companies.
- Nurmukhanova Gulnara – Doctor of Economics, active member of the International Academy “Eurasia”, was awarded the badge “For merits in the development of science of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- Kuznetsova Olga – Candidate of Economis Sciences, Associate Professor of the Higher Attestation Commission, Honored Worker of Education, in 2016 she was awarded a medal for the “25th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan”
- Tusaeva Aliya – Candidate of Economis Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Business Administration, is a scholarship holder of the international program “Bolashak” for a scientific internship at Brunel University (Great Britain) and the University of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain); developer of the MOOC course “State Finance” on the OpenU platform.
- Absametova Aigul – MSc in management, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Business Administration, is a scholarship holder of the international program “Bolashak”.
- Asel Temirgalieva – financial director of Schneider Electric Kazakhstan, business trainer; winner of the “The Best CFO 2022” award (Best Financial Director of Kazakhstan 2022), financial expert with more than 14 years of experience in corporate finance and financial reporting of transnational, international companies.
- Ospanov Timur – MBA (Yokohama National University), senior lecturer of the Department of Business Administration. He has more than 14 years of experience in practical logistics in the field of air cargo transportation, warehouse logistics, industrial parks and special economic zones.
- Karabaeva Nargiz – MBA PR and communications, more than 10 years of work in marketing and SMM
- Evgeny Khan – Head of the Logistics Department of the SBE 3T GC “Armtek”